Thursday, January 12, 2012

Traveling Mercies

Our travel to the Philippines was uneventful...minimal turbulence, good connections, our baggage arrived on the same plane that we did.  Lou is the best packer I have ever known and can get more stuff into a suitcase than many people could.  The picture was taken because the contrast between the appearance of his completely packed bag and mine was striking.  (You will have to take my word for it because I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of my dishevelled looking packing job).

2 comments:

Glenda Hiltz said...

Glad to know you are safe and sound in Cebu. Enjoy your special family time!

Margie said...

You come by it honestly, our mom was the best packer in the world! envious about your location, it's -34 wind-chill in Calgary & lower for tomorrow, Tuesday. ENJOY while you can, we're happy for you. Love you all..Margie