Monday, August 2, 2010

Whatever is lovely...

Somedays it is easier to think about lovely things than other days...today my heart and mind are so full of good things.  Here are a few of "my favourite things" from today... ability to walk, harvesting and eating fresh vegetables from my garden, fun times with my beautiful children and grandchild, observing Annika's eagerness to learn, observing her development and growth each day, walking along the beach at sunset, feeling the gentle ocean breezes, watching the surf.  I thank God!

2 comments:

Alice said...

This is such a good reminder, Marilyn, to remember the things we are grateful for. Yes, I like your list...I can relate to it and am thinking about my areas of gratitude today. A good process and an important one too. Beautiful photo to go with it! Thanks for posting. I had missed you here :)

Unknown said...

Nice! Love that photo, too. You live in such a beautiful place.